Partnering with an expert can deliver quality results faster. We advertise for you, we utilize our network, we reach out to candidates that you may not feel comfortable approaching, we screen the candidates and then only present you with the best. We save you time and money!
Our team of First Class Recruiters come from the industries we serve. This gives us insight and understanding our candidate’s experiences, needs and priorities and of our client’s particular expectations.
Our company’s 28 years in the industry. Our recruiters have over 45 years of staffing experience combined.
We constantly strive to improve our standards, service processes and technology to deliver the best possible outcomes to every client and candidate.
What you get: Skills & Experience, Quality, Ethics, Service (Attention, Follow Through, and a Sense of Urgency)
Not Your Average Experience With a Search Firm
A typical experience with an agency: Recruiter posts an ad + reviews resume + submits resume to client = poorly matched candidate to an open position and a waste of your time.
First Class Recruiters’ equation: Sources a candidate through a variety of resources including networking and referrals + personal conversation and resume review with potential candidate + thoughtful evaluation of the skills, culture, values and long term fit of the potential match + review of candidate’s experience, skills, personal situation and goals with the client = better quality interview and a likely hire.
We know that you have choices. We strive to be the type of company that we would like to do business with. That means not settling for an average experience and expecting the best possible return on investment.
We take pride in our history and in our company culture. Honesty, integrity, accountability and long term relationship building are essential aspects of our identity as a business and are values that we take seriously.
Our aim is not simply to fill job openings; we want to deliver the most exceptional staffing experience of any firm on the planet.
- 1989: Opened our first office in St. Louis, MO under the name Food Temps, providing staffing for the food service and hospitality industries.
- 1992: Because of our growth and looking forward the future, Food Temps changed their name to Food Team, Inc. and created a management placement division called Resources In Food.
- 1996: In an effort to continue to grow the brand, a sister company was formed to franchise our services to entrepreneurs who wanted to take an ownership stake in the niche staffing opportunity.
- 2000: Food Team, Inc. had grown into the largest food service and hospitality staffing company in the United States, with 20 major markets covered.
- 2010: The decision was made to combine these entities under one umbrella, forming All Team Staffing, Inc.
- 2013: After many years of success, founder and sole shareholder William Timmons made the decision to sell the company to his children, who had been intricately involved in all aspects of operations for more than 20 years. William stayed involved in the business by providing franchise opportunities.
- 2014: Because of William Timmons’ passing in late 2013, the owners of All Team Staffing, Inc. found even further purpose to move forward, stronger than ever before. Thus, First Class Workforce Solutions was born.
- 2017: First Class Recruiters, a division solely dedicated to direct placement management level positions is developed, carrying forth the values and expertise that our company was originally founded upon.